Dear brothers and sisters,
Today we had our monthly “Open Forum.”
Some great questions from listeners:
1. Should I read or watch morally objectionable things like 50 Shades of Grey?
2. Should a man who is interested in Gospel ministry attend a seminary? Why?
3. I’m moving to a foreign country. I’m a young Christian. What advice would you give me?
4. I am homebound and there is no faithful church in my area. Please help me know what to do?
5. How should we understand and deal with the epidemic of loneliness in our social media-saturated culture?
A rich 55 minutes!
Listen in now: