June 30th’s program was an “Open Forum” – so there was no monologue.
Here are the questions that were covered:
1. Is it OK for Christians to drink alcoholic beverages and/or to smoke?
2. Should we show hospitality toward those who are sexually immoral?
3. Does submission to a husband mean that the wife must be a “doormat”?
4. Is it right for a spouse to leave the home if he/she or the children are physically abused by the other partner?
5. Are there situations in which divorce is permitted.
6. What do I do if I have a child that does not appear to be developing normally?
Listen to the full program here: